Imagine exchanging your vows in a private ceremony amongst mother nature. White sandy beach, hinterland views or under a waterfall! The East Coast boasts some of the world’s most iconic beaches. As local’s and industry professional’s we make getting hitched barefoot a breeze.
- Personalised ceremony by our fun and emotive Celebrant(s)
- 2hrs photography collection with 150+ hand edited memories
- One bridal hair and makeup artistry
- Flowers: Bridal bouquet + Button hole
- Access to our exclusive location and venue list
- Gourmet tasting platter and champagne for 2
- Wedding stylist + coordinator on the day
Ways we will guide you for the best elopement experience:
- You need council approval + some fee’s may apply
- We offer local’s knowledge to the weather systems which ensure your plans go ahead stress-free! Especially in Byron Bay where it rains ‘everyday’
- How to chose the right ceremony time based on sunrise and sunset times so you get the most flattering and romantic lighting for photo’s and guests aren’t passing out from the heat!
- Local’s knowledge of unique location’s for couple’s only elopements ie: waterfall ceremonies Local’s knowledge of portrait location’s nearby ie: railway tracks, urban artwork, rainforest windy roads, figtree’s, cane fields
- Exclusive access to the Byron Bay Lighthouse sunrise experience with Wild Goat Events. Access before tourists!
Broken Head Lookout
Beach Watego’s Beach (Lighthouse)
The Byron Lighthouse (Sunrise)
Hastings Point, Kingscliff
Casuarina Beach, Salt Village
Kingscliff, Main Beach
Fingal Head Lighthouse
Fingal, Dreamtime Beach
Coolangatta Froggy’s Beach
Elephant Rock, Currumbin
Featured Elopement in Byron Bay, Testimonial 5 stars:
I can’t even begin to describe how amazingly easy and perfect our wedding was thanks to Luxe Elopements. We purchased one of the elopement packages for just Jack and I to travel to Byron to elope. I’m a planner by nature so it still amazes me that I felt so confident and at ease with working with Luxe Elopements and that I wasn’t stressing (or micromanaging �) anything before or on the day. Sarah-Jane organised everything for us. From the celebrant, to location, hair and makeup, to even a beautiful platter for after the ceremony. All the little details turned it into the most amazing day. Even the sparkling she got was non-alcoholic for my pregnancy which showed the thought she put in, very special. This is a true testament to Sarah-Jane’s business and herself. All we literally had to do was turn up. This meant it was exactly what we wanted- relaxed, carefree, fun, and perfectly romantic.
Thank you so much for creating a magical day we will never forget. ���
What to know more? Send us an email: