Broken Head Beach, Byron Bay is south of main beach towards Ballina/Sydney. Boasting the regions best kept secret beach and hinterlands.
Surround yourself with the spectacular beauty of Broken Head Nature Reserve. Experience Aboriginal culture, rainforest walks, whale watching, and fishing from pristine beaches.
Look out to the glistening blue waters and try spotting a passing whale, or a sea eagle diving for fish. Take a moment to admire the rocky outcrops in front of you and learn about the Aboriginal story they tell and the ancient culture they represent. With all this on offer, it’s easy to see why Broken Head is treasured by locals and visitors alike.
Featured Elopement: Katie + Lance
- Expert knowledge of planning Byron Bay elopements
- Personalised ceremony by our fun and emotive Celebrant, legal paperwork and marriage certificate
- Lodge council documents for a beach ceremony
- 2hrs photography collection with 150+ hand edited memories – the details, ceremony and sunset location images
- One bridal hair and makeup artistry by our award winning team
- Flowers: Bridal bouquet + Button hole in your choice of colours
- Access to our exclusive discounts with venues, accommodation and vendors
- Gourmet tasting platter and champagne for 2
- Wedding stylist + coordinator on the day
What to know more? Send us an email: