Byron Bay + Tweed Coast + Gold Coast
Do you want all the instagram-able moments of a traditional wedding, without the guest list drama (or price tag)?
…We’ve got you 🙂
Our Micro Wedding packages include award winning vendors! As long as you chose a Monday – Thursday wedding date and have under 25 x guests, you’re eligible!
Did you know the average Byron Bay Wedding is $68K!! Our packages include midweek vendor discounts and no minimum spends, which is how we can offer our Micro Wedding packages from $7990!
We have streamlined the process with our award winning online workflow to keep costs down. Take some time to read below, send an enquiry and book a phone consult with Sarah-Jane to get expert advice 🙂
“We are a LUXURY Micro Wedding service,
not a “Cheap wedding” alternative”
Are we a good fit?
We work within this framework, no exceptions:
- Strictly Mon-Thurs only
- up to 25 x guests (kids under 12 not counted)
- 4-6hr Micro Wedding packages (below)
- Book one of our preferred venues
We pride ourselves on our effortless wedding planning experience and “On the Day” fun-loving team 🙂 Read our recent reviews on Google or Facebook!
“You want all the instagramable moments
of a traditional wedding, without the guest list drama (or price tag)!“
1hr @ Pre-Ceremony Portraits
1hr @ Ceremony, Congrats with guests, Group Photos
1hr @ Cocktail Hour
1hr @ Sunset Portraits
1-2hr @ Reception
Cocktail Hour/Reception Ideas:
Cake cutting, First dance with sparklers, Champagne tower, Speeches or just mingle and enjoy the view!
Styling Hire Inclusions
Our Micro Wedding packages include a STYLED CEREMONY and STYLED RECEPTION. Styling hire is the industry term for psychical pieces ie: Arbour, Table, Chairs, Glassware, Plates etc
How does it work?
We made the process streamlined! This is the workflow:
- After you book, you will receive our MICRO WEDDING GUIDE PDF with step by step planning advice and tools
- Create a Pinterest Board of your personal style and taste
- Choose your favourite about HERE
- Choose your Reception “style” (1. Traditional, 2. Cocktail, 3. Boho Picnic)
- Our team will put together a Moodboard with a list of pieces for your approval!
- Arbour with florals
- Isle runner
- Signing table and chair(s)
- Chairs or bench seats for guests
- Traditional – long tables, chair, table setting (plates/cutlery/napkins/glassware) and flowers
- Cocktail – 3-piece lounging suite with coffee table, 2 x bar table and stools +Bar styled with florals, platter, mini champagne tower (or glassware) and gold ice bucket
- Boho Picnic – long low tables, rugs and cushions to sit on, table setting (plates/cutlery/napkins/glassware) and flowers with a mini bar cart
We are not a traditional wedding planning service. The average Byron Bay wedding is $68K and a wedding planning “on call” averages $5K JUST for planning.
Luxe Elopements package $ goes straight to the vendors (Celebrant, florist, styling hire etc). We have a very modest budget of $500 for our online planning process.
We have streamlined the booking and wedding planning process with our award winning online workflow to keep costs down.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Book via our online booking process: choose package, complete questionnaire, sign contract and pay $1500 non-refundable retainer to secure your wedding date
- We book your Luxe Elopements team / We send you a confirmation email with a Wedding Day Timeline for your invites / “What to Expect” next information etc
- You get access to the following:
- Exclusive Micro Wedding Guide PDF full of our expertise advice, vendor recommendations and creative ideas
- Exclusive Bridal Checklist and Wedding Day Checklist!
- Access to our private Facebook Wedding Planning group
- Access to our effortless Online Wedding Planning Workflow
PLAN + STYLE + COORDINATE PACKAGE
Overview of Inclusions:
- You can communicate with Sarah-Jane and Leisa via email, book a phone consultation or via our private Facebook planning group
- Our online Wedding Planning Process: Booking, Styling Form + 6wk Questionnaire
- Luxe Elopements vendor coordination
- We book your Luxe Elopements vendors
- Coordination of your Luxe Elopements vendors
- All of your On The Day wedding coordination which is a legal requirement to have a Micro Wedding at a venue
- We chose the perfect Ceremony Time to maximise Golden Light
- We guide you through our online Styling Guide process
- We create a Moodboard for you and your vendors
- We provide a map venue with clear instructions on where your ceremony and reception will be setup. We consider the location, weather that time of year and the best angles for Photography/Golden Light.
- We produce a detailed Wedding Day Timeline
- You will receive text messages 24-48hrs before your wedding with any weather or coordination upgrades
- We give you wet weather updates, guidance and suggestions
- We handle Australian legals, council permits and liaise with your venue
What’s not included:
- Booking, paying or contract obligations with vendors outside of the Luxe Elopements team featured in your package ie: Venue, Catering, Tipi/Marquees, Hotels, Beauty (Nails/Tan), Babysitters, Bus/Kombis etc.
- Any personal touches: Signage, Cake, Sparklers etc Recommendations and discount codes are included in our Micro Wedding Guide PDF
- You have a $500 wedding planning budget which covers our online wedding planning process (above) and vendor coordination (behind the scenes). Anything outside of our online framework is charged at $150 per hour.
- We give you wet weather updates, guidance and suggestions. Sourcing or booking a wet weather backup ie: Venue or Tipi is not included in your package. We can handle this for you for a small fee. This might not be an issue if your private property has wet weather backup location onsite.
*On The Day* Wedding Coordination Package:
Some venues legally require a wedding coordinator to be onsite for the entire time. Private Airbnbs do not require this, although many of our couples LOVE this service.
It’s only a $850-1200 add on for an effortless experience on the day!
Overview of this service:
- Setup the little details pre-ceremony and extra things you might bring: signage, cake, confetti, ice, wishing well, polaroid cameras etc
- Greet and guide guests upon arrival
- Hand out confetti before you walk down the isle
- Move arbour with flowers to reception (adds pretty details)
- MC services – housekeeping, timetrack events + announcements
- Setup champagne tower or hand out champagne for a toast
- Setup cake, knife etc
- Access to musicians microphone for speeches
- Setup events: cake cutting, first dance, sparklers, speeches etc
- Guiding guests – toilets, smoking areas, ensuring everyone gets on the bus etc
- Tidying up – we clean up along the way so you don’t have empty bottles everywhere
- … basically all the little details so you and/or guests don’t have to think about 🙂
Bramblewood Farm, Tweed Hinterlands
- venue hire from $750 – $1500
- 15mins from Gold Coast airport
- Blank canvas (No accommodation, toilets etc)
Forget Me Knot Weddings, Byron Bay
- venue hire from $1200
- 15mins from Byron Bay town
- All-inclusive wedding venue: cabins, portraits on RV around property
Toolaroo Farm, Byron Bay
- venue hire from $1200
- 2 mins from Byron Bay town
- All inclusive venue: accommodation, rustic styling and farm for portraits, firepit and kitchen for catering
Hillside at Carool, Tweed Coast
- Entire Airbnb
- 15 mins from Gold Coast Airport
Stonehill Estate, Byron Hinterlands
- Entire Airbnb from $2500 per night
- 20 mins from Byron Bay in Pottsville