What is a Micro Wedding?
A Micro Wedding is all the elements of a wedding with a few exceptions to make it a luxury experience AND affordable. Award-winning vendor team who offer heavily discounted service for midweek weddings:
- Strictly midweek Mon-Thurs
- up to 25 x guests
- 4hr Micro Wedding Timeline
- Your choice of styling!
You will be guided by our Award-winning team. We pride ourselves on our effortless wedding planning experience and “On the Day” fun-loving team 🙂
Micro Wedding4hrs Styled Ceremony + Cocktail Hour + Portraits
up to 25 x Guests
Celebrant + Legals
4hrs Photography - Pre-Ceremony + Ceremony + Cocktail Hour + Sunset Portraits
Flowers - Bouquet, Button Hole, Arbour + Table
Styled Ceremony Package
Styled Cocktail Package - Choice of 3
1 x Bride Hair + Makeup
Wedding Planner - 6wks out package
On The Day - Wedding Coordinator (required by venues)
What does “Cocktail Hour” mean?
Cocktail hour is your space to pop bubbles, have a bite and mingle with guests! We style the space to your taste: traditional long tables OR lounging areas OR boho styled picnic tables
Can I have a weekend wedding?
No. Our packages include vendor discounts and no minimum spends for midweek wedding dates. Our packages work out TRIPLE the price on weekends!
Are kids included in the guest count?
You can have up to 25 x guests PLUS kids under 12. NOTE: Each venue will have council regulated limit on numbers.
Can I have more than 20-25 x guests?
The short answer is no. The long answer – after 10+years of experience we know any more guests automatically turn the event into a wedding and the labour and costs go through the roof! Keep it simple with your immediate loved ones – you will Thank us later ;P
Can I choose my own styling?
YES! Send us a Pinterest board with your inspo for us to work from or choose one a “look” from our Styling Guide.
Can I choose my own Airbnb?
YES! We just need written approval from the property. NOTE: Byron Bay has very strict council regulations and most Airbnb in town don’t allow ceremonies onsite or parties of any kind.
Do you have a list of Airbnbs?
No, because there are literally thousands! We do have a preferred venue list (below) and a public beach/garden list under “Locations” page on our website.
Can I upgrade to include XYZ?
YES! We will work with you to custom your Micro Wedding. You can add Video, private chef catering, Kombi van, extra Hair and Makeup etc
Can I have a Bar?
YES! This is a popular request. As part of your styling hire we can include a bar with bucket, ice and glassware. You provide the alcohol.
Same-sex Micro Weddings?
Yes!!! We will customise our package to suit your personal style and taste ie: 2 x Bouquets or for M/M gift Hair and Makeup to Mum etc
1. The Traditional
All the elements of a traditional wedding:
- Long tables with table settings for a sit-down menu
- Upgrade: shared grazing platters OR private chef menu, cake + Live musician
Option 2. Lounging Area
2. The Cocktail
Casual lounging areas and bar:
- Lounging areas for guests + bar
- Popular upgrades: grazing platters + Live musician
Option 3. Boho
3. The Picnic
Low-tables with boho picnic:
- Low tables, throw cushions + mini bar
- Popular upgrades: grazing platters + personalise cookies + Live musician
Our Micro Wedding
Bramblewood Farm, Tweed Hinterlands
- venue hire from $650
- 15mins from Gold Coast airport
- Blank canvas (No accommodation, toilets etc)
Forget Me Knot Weddings, Byron Bay
- venue hire from $1200
- 15mins from Byron Bay town
- All-inclusive wedding venue: cabins, portraits on RV around property
Toolaroo Farm, Byron Bay
- venue hire from $1200
- 2 mins from Byron Bay town
- All inclusive venue: accommodation, rustic styling and farm for portraits, firepit and kitchen for catering
Pavilions 2 @ Broken, Byron Bay
- venue hire is included when you book min 3-nights
- 5 mins from Byron Bay town, right ON Broken head beach
- We LOVE Broken head for beach ceremony followed by portraits at the headland (see our blog)
- Small undercover area by the pool fits 2 x long tables OR styled picnic on the beach
- Sleeps 10-12 in separate Bali inspired bungalows
Villa Rustica, Byron Bay
- venue hire from $1500
- 15 mins from Byron Bay town
- They have space for you. to get ready (Hair and Makeup) but no accommodation, several ceremony locations, exquisite dining area and portraits onsite.
CONNECT BELOW 🙂
Let’s connect and let us curate an effortless and fun elopement!
Send an enquiry below and receive an INSTANT email to our client portal – check your junk folder 🙂