How Does it Work?
Hello, I’m Sarah-Jane but most people call me “SJ”.
I am your personal wedding planner and photographer at Luxe Elopements. I will personally guide you through the process. We have spent 10 years servicing luxury weddings from Byron Bay, Gold Coast and Overseas.
This extensive experience has allowed us to streamline the process from planning, on the day coordination and speedy post production (a collection of sneak peek images within 24hrs!).
We care about your big day and feel you should have all the luxury of a high end wedding. We have done the hard work for you so you can focus on your family, career or travel!
Let us customise your beautiful Luxe Elopements!
The key to an elopement under $5K:
- Mid-week booking, no weekends
- Get your guest list to under 20-25 guests
- There are 3 options for your ceremony: Council approved beach or hinterland, Wedding venue or an approved Airbnb
- There are 3 x options for your reception: book yourself into a local rest/bar/surf club, wedding venue or approved Airbnb
- Our packages are available in Byron Bay, Tweed Coast, Tweed Hinterlands and South Gold Coast
- Golden light elopements at either Sunrise or Sunset
- Secure our team with a $500 deposit
- We guide you with choosing your elopement date, ceremony location and reception options
- Decide if you want any extra services ie: videography, transport, live musician, cake etc
- We guide you with choosing your styling options
- We get to know you and write a personalised ceremony
- We handle all the legal documents, council permits and vendor coordination
- We send you a detailed timeline for you and your guests
- You simply turn up on the day and enjoy the experience!
Why Luxe Elopements?
- We bring excitement and FUN energy to your wedding day!
- Our team has a healthy sense of humour
- We adore kids and fur babies
- Support same-sex marriage #loveislove
- We do Adventure Elopements! Like; ceremony in the surf, locking lips under a waterfall, climbing mountains or let’s head Overseas!
- Our award-winning vendors have included an up to 20% discount built into our packages!
- As locals we will share our inside knowledge to help guide you with your destination Elopement – What the best time of year is, the weather, even secret photography locations!
- On-trend styling for Floristry, Hair, and Makeup
- We guide you through choosing the best ceremony, reception, and accommodation locations based on your unique style, budget and taste
- We handle all the nuts and bolts such as lodging legal documents and council applications
- We handle all the coordination in-house between our vendors which makes it an effortless process for you
- Our team is flexible and understanding, we believe planning a destination elopement should be fluid. This means the pressure if taken off you if any changes happen to occur during the process
- Your wedding day is about love, and your family coming together. We are here to ensure your day happens with fun, ease, and beauty
What is an elopement?
An Elopement is a ceremony between a couple with, or without guests. We service couples only, couples with up to 25 guests, and intimate wedding ceremonies with up to 50 guests.
Do you offer weddings on weekends?
We are strictly mid-week only.
This is because our vendors and venues are limited to “wedding minimums” on weekends, which don’t align with affordable elopements or intimate weddings. Our packages include our vendor’s mid-week discounts of up to 25% off!
Do you offer destination elopements?
Yes we do! We offer photography, hair and makeup packages for destination elopements anywhere in the world! There is only one travel fee, plus two nights accommodation charged; this makes our destination elopements surprisingly affordable.
We are often in Europe meaning flight costs are far less than from Australia. Some of our favourite destinations: Maldives, Fiji, Bali, Paris, Italy, Palm Springs, Hawaii, Vegas & New Zealand.
What if I have more than 25 guests?
No worries! You can focus on a ceremony only for up to 50 guests on the beach from $4250!
If you’d like an intimate wedding ceremony and reception you will need to select one of our wedding venues that can accommodate this. The average starting price is $15K, however for a ceremony and reception with 50 guests in Byron Bay it’s closer to $25-$35K.
Do I need council approval to wed on the beach?
Yes you do. We have all the forms ready for you! Council fees range from $0 to $400.
Do you offer Luxe Elopements for same sex marriage?
As we were launching Australia said HELL YES to same sex marriages!
Our team strongly support equality for all! Luxe Elopements offer same sex marriage at all our venues and barefoot locations. We understand the traditional floristry (bouquet + button hole) might not suit your style, but with a simple email we will customise your collection.
We are available all year around expect for Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Years Eve. Public holidays incur a 20% surcharge.