I’m Sarah-Jane but most people call me “SJ”.
I am your personal wedding planner and coordinator at Luxe Elopements. As your coordinator I will work alongside you to help guide you through the entire process with ease.
Over the past 10 years I have refined my craft as a photographer, hair stylist, and makeup artist. This enables me to deliver high-end creative services to ensure you and your guests have an effortless and fun experience!
I am supported by a dream team of highly talented and professional vendors that have a decade of experience in luxury Weddings from Byron Bay, the Gold coast, and overseas. This extensive experience has allowed us to fine tune and streamline the elopement process- from planning, to on the day, and postproduction; we will ensure your day unravels with seamless perfection to help create an unforgettable day.
With real care in mind we endeavour to help you have all the luxury of a high-end wedding at an affordable price.
Luxe Elopements offers a unique, intimate experience, join us in customising your elopement!
Let’s make your dreams a reality!
Why Luxe Elopements?
- We bring excitement and FUN energy to your wedding day!
- Our team has a healthy sense of humour
- We adore kids and fur babies
- Support same-sex marriage #loveislove
- We do Adventure Elopements! Like; ceremony in the surf, locking lips under a waterfall, climbing mountains or let’s head Overseas!
- Our award-winning vendors have included an up to 20% discount built into our packages!
- As locals we will share our inside knowledge to help guide you with your destination Elopement – What the best time of year is, the weather, even secret photography locations!
- On-trend styling for Floristry, Hair, and Makeup
- We guide you through choosing the best ceremony, reception, and accommodation locations based on your unique style, budget and taste
- We handle all the nuts and bolts such as lodging legal documents and council applications
- We handle all the coordination in-house between our vendors which makes it an effortless process for you
- Our team is flexible and understanding, we believe planning a destination elopement should be fluid. This means the pressure if taken off you if any changes happen to occur during the process
- Your wedding day is about love, and your family coming together. We are here to ensure your day happens with fun, ease, and beauty
What is an elopement?
An Elopement is a ceremony between a couple with, or without guests. We service couples only, couples with up to 25 guests, and intimate wedding ceremonies with up to 50 guests.
Do you offer weddings on weekends?
We are strictly mid-week only.
This is because our vendors and venues are limited to “wedding minimums” on weekends, which don’t align with affordable elopements or intimate weddings. Our packages include our vendor’s mid-week discounts of up to 25% off!
Do you offer destination elopements?
Yes we do! We offer photography, hair and makeup packages for destination elopements anywhere in the world! There is only one travel fee, plus two nights accommodation charged; this makes our destination elopements surprisingly affordable.
We are often in Europe meaning flight costs are far less than from Australia. Some of our favourite destinations: Maldives, Fiji, Bali, Paris, Italy, Palm Springs, Hawaii, Vegas & New Zealand.
What if I have more than 25 guests?
No worries! You can focus on a ceremony only for up to 50 guests on the beach from $4250!
If you’d like an intimate wedding ceremony and reception you will need to select one of our wedding venues that can accommodate this. The average starting price is $15K, however for a ceremony and reception with 50 guests in Byron Bay it’s closer to $25-$35K.
Do I need council approval to wed on the beach?
Yes you do. We have all the forms ready for you! Council fees range from $0 to $400.
Do you offer Luxe Elopements for same sex marriage?
As we were launching Australia said HELL YES to same sex marriages!
Our team strongly support equality for all! Luxe Elopements offer same sex marriage at all our venues and barefoot locations. We understand the traditional floristry (bouquet + button hole) might not suit your style, but with a simple email we will customise your collection.