Byron Bay + Tweed Coast Micro Weddings?
Our award-winning Micro Weddings include all the luxuries of a traditional wedding without the guest list drama or cost.
Did you know the average Byron Bay Wedding is $68K!!
Our packages include midweek vendor discounts and no minimum spends, which is how we can offer our Micro Wedding packages from $6990 + GST!
“We are a LUXURY Micro Wedding service,
not a “Cheap wedding” alternative”
Are we a good fit?
We work within this framework, no exceptions:
- Strictly Mon-Thurs only
- up to 25 x guests (kids under 12 not counted)
- 4-6hr Micro Wedding packages (below)
- You book and pay for one of our partnered venues
- You can find your own Airbnb/Property. We just need written approval
- Our online wedding planning process
We pride ourselves on our effortless wedding planning experience and “On the Day” fun-loving team 🙂
We have 2 x Micro Wedding packages…
Book a LUXE Micro Wedding in 2022 and receive a
FREE Fine Art Wedding Album by Queensberry!
Valued at $1200!
Venues – how does this work?
You book and pay for the venue directly. You can choose one of our partnered venues or find an Airbnb/Property yourself – there are terms and conditions. We will need written approval from the owners. There is a $500 fee for choosing a property that is not listed – this covers additional planning time required.
How long is the Package / Reception / Timeline?
Our packages start with 4hrs for our Micro Wedding and 6hrs for LUXE Micro Wedding package. We customize your timeline. to suit Golden light, your venue and personal requests.
This is a general guide:
1hr @ Pre Ceremony Bridal Portraits
1hr @ Ceremony + Guests Congratulations + Photos with Guests
1hr @ Cocktail Hour (Ie: Mingling, Champayne Tower, Cake, Speech)
1hr @ Newlywed Sunset Portraits
Can I have a Reception after the 4hrs?
YES! You can stay as long as you have booked the venue for 🙂 We can organise the stying hire (table/chairs) to be collected late or the next day. You choose our LUXE Micro Wedding package that includes Photography, Videography and a Musician for your mini reception.
What does “Cocktail Hour” mean / Styling choices?
Cocktail hour is your time to enjoy the view, pop champagne and mingle with guests! You can just mingle or choose more traditional elements ie: Mini champayne tower, Cake Cutting, First Dance, Speeches
You will choose between 3 x types of styling hire to set the vibe:
- Traditional Long Tables
- Cocktail Lounging Areas
- Boho Picnic Style
Can I have a BEACH ceremony?
YES! You have a few choices, the council allows 2hr beach permits which allows ceremony and boho picnic with grazing platters and champayne!
OR you can have a beach ceremony and venue reception. There is a $1000 fee to spilt locations. We need to add 1hr travel time into your package and it covers 2 x locations for the styling team.
Can I have a bridal party?
YES! Send us your numbers and we can quote for extra Hair, Makeup and Bouquet / Button Holes for everyone. We will include a mini bridal party portrait session to your timeline.
Wedding planning process?
Our award-winning online wedding planning process is designed to be effortless and fun! We handle all of the boring stuff behind the scenes so you can focus on the fun stuff!
- Book online portal
- Receive our exclusive Micro Wedding Planner PDF and access to our private Facebook planning group!
- Create a Pinterest board
- Nothing left to do until we reconnect 6 weeks before with a final questionanrie
- We put together a detailed Wedding Day Timeline
You can read more about our process here
Bramblewood Farm, Tweed Hinterlands
- venue hire from $750
- 15mins from Gold Coast airport
- Blank canvas (No accommodation, toilets etc)
Forget Me Knot Weddings, Byron Bay
- venue hire from $1200
- 15mins from Byron Bay town
- All-inclusive wedding venue: cabins, portraits on RV around property
Toolaroo Farm, Byron Bay
- venue hire from $1200
- 2 mins from Byron Bay town
- All inclusive venue: accommodation, rustic styling and farm for portraits, firepit and kitchen for catering
Hillside at Carool, Tweed Coast
- Entire Airbnb
- 15 mins from Gold Coast Airport
Stonehill Estate, Byron Hinterlands
- Entire Airbnb from $2500 per night
- 20 mins from Byron Bay in Pottsville